Road Traffic Accidents

If you have been injured in a road accident either as a motorist, passenger, motorcyclist, cyclist, or pedestrian then you may be able to claim compensation for your injuries and other losses.

If you are not sure who was at fault contact us for advice.

If the third party is not insured or leaves the scene and cannot be traced you can still claim compensation for your injuries (from the Motor Insurers Bureau).

Helpful Tips Include:

  1. If there were any witnesses obtain their details
  2. take photographs of the scene and position of the vehicles and any damage
  3. call the police
  4. claim as soon as possible as the law only provides a 3 year time period from the date of the accident to issue your claim in court.

Call Nick or Vicky on 01925 759 510 or fill in the contact form.


Once again a superb result – very smooth and professional.  I will certainly recommend your services. CM Manchester 21.02.16

Share This!