Clinical or dental negligence

If you have suffered further injury or trauma as a result of treatment from medical practitioners such as doctors, surgeons and other consultants, dentists, midwives, or other healthcare professionals you may be able to claim whether the treatment was provided privately or through the NHS.

Call Nick or Vicky on 01925 759 510.

Share This!