Respiratory disorder

Do you have chest or breathing problems?

Do you work where there are clouds of dust, potentially harmful gases or sprayed liquids (eg flour, grain, paint)

You may be able to claim compensation for injuries caused by inhaling dangerous substances such as chemicals, dust or flour.

Call Nick or Vicky for more help on 01925 759 510 or complete the contact form on the sidebar.

Share This!