Sentinels can provide advice and expertise if you have a civil or commercial dispute and just want some practical advice.
These are a few of the types of disputes you may have but if its not listed it doesn’t mean we can’t help!
- Wish to pursue a PPI claim
- You have a critical illness insurance policy which is refusing to pay out
- You have a loved one who had life insurance which is refusing to pay out
- Have a dispute because you have not been paid for work done or goods or services provided
- You have received goods or services which are defective or not satisfactory and you wish to re-claim your money
- Your insurance company is refusing to pay out on a claim
- You need help making a complaint to an Ombudsman (whether the Financial Ombudsman Service or one of the many other Ombudsman services which are available for various disputes)
- You have obtained an Ombudsman Award in your favour but need help enforcing that award against the other party
- Your flight was delayed, cancelled or re-routed or you were denied boarding.
We can pursue your claim for you on a no win no fee basis.
Carol and I would like to express our heartfelt thanks for what you achieved for us. Your calm and professional approach did so much to ease our minds. Many thanks for what you have done for us. E.O.N. Urmston 19.07.13
You are without doubt a genius! I am obviously very happy about the refund, but I am particularly delighted that they have accepted full responsibility which they would never have done without your stern letter! H.S N.Yorks. 20.11.13