Sentinels Solicitors

Consumer and Injury Specialists

Contact us now
01925 759 510

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Faulty Gas Boilers, Cookers or Fires

What is Carbon Monoxide poisoning?
Faulty gas boilers, cookers or fires can produce carbon monoxide which is a poisonous and unfortunately an odourless gas.

Carbon monoxide is produced when the gas in your boiler, cooker or fire is not being burned completely and can happen if it is not fitted or maintained properly.

Carbon monoxide can also build up if flues, chimneys or vents are blocked.

Other fuels such as coal, wood, petrol and oil can also produce carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause serious symptoms and in extreme circumstances death.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Symptoms

Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms

Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

1. headaches
2. dizziness
3. nausea
4. breathlessness
5. collapse
6. loss of consciousness

 

Home Owners

If you have had your boiler, cooker or fire fitted or serviced recently and have noticed any of these symptoms the fitting or servicing might not have been carried out properly and you may have a claim for your injuries.

Tenants

If you rent a property your landlord will have an obligation to maintain any gas appliances in the property properly and you may have a claim against the landlord.

Legal Help

If you have suffered symptoms that could be caused by a faulty gas appliance call Nick or Vicky today for expert legal help on 01925 759 510.  We are both senior solicitors and you will not be passed on to anyone junior.

Share This!
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons