Victoria Carr and Nick Bettridge are both senior solicitors who will manage your case from the first telephone call to the end of your case. Together we have over 40 years of experience to help resolve your problem.
We are NOT a claims management company – so there is no middle man.
How we can help you
We act for claimants with all types of personal injury and consumer complaints.
We act for small and medium sized businesses with civil and commercial disputes or for unpaid debts.
How we are different
Being a small practice means we can deliver a much more personal and efficient service to our clients.
You can call us anytime to discuss your case.
We always aim to find the most suitable and effective way of resolving a dispute whether this is by negotiation, mediation, arbitration or issuing legal proceedings in the court.
Why Choose Sentinels Solicitors
- Get clear advice on:
- the compensation or other remedy you may be entitled to
- timescale/how long this might take; and
- cost to you
- Resolve your claim/dispute quickly.
- We always try and work on a no win no fee basis if possible which means that if your claim is not successful there will be no charges to pay.
- We are all highly qualified professionals.
- We provide an efficient and friendly service.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
If you would like more information regarding how Sentinels Solicitors can help you, call 01925 759510 – 24 Hours a day – or fill in the claim form online below.
Where we can help
- Injuries in accidents at work
- slipping and tripping in public places and on the pavement or highway
- road accidents – driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian
- Vibration White Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Industrial Deafness/ Tinnitus
- Asbestosis / Mesothelioma
- Medical/dental treatment gone wrong
- Injuries caused by faulty products
- Consumer problems – Financial Ombudsman complaints, other Ombudsman complaints, section 75 claims, pension disputes
- Contract disputes for business (including construction disputes) and consumers
- Disputes with banks, insurers and other financial institutions
- Professional negligence (eg solicitors, accountants, surveyors)
- Poor workmanship eg on kitchen, bedroom, bathroom (these can often be taken to the Financial Ombudsman under section 75)